Growth Leads is an affiliate igaming company based in Malta. We produce top-quality websites on topics such as sports betting, casinos, poker, finance, and cryptocurrencies. Due to ongoing growth in o
Growth Leads is an affiliate igaming company based in Malta. We produce top-quality websites on topics such as sports betting, casinos, poker, finance, and cryptocurrencies. Due to ongoing growth in our workload, we are currently seeking a freelance content management assistant to help with the oversight of our content production team.
About the role
Working closely with the Head of Global Content, you will be responsible for the oversight of all aspects of the content production process. From helping to recruit writers to assigning tasks to helping out with proofreading to managing orders, no two days will be the same.
Full training to the role would be provided, but we are particularly on the lookout for applicants with the following:
- Experience writing, editing, and/or proofreading online content
- Some base familiarity with igaming
- Understanding of how the affiliation model works and what we are seeking to achieve with our sites
- Experienced knowledge of Google Docs and, particularly, Google Sheets
- Comfortable managing a team, including providing feedback and constructive criticism to writers
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Regularly available between 9am and 3pm on weekdays.
- Flexible to a degree. During the initial training period we would offer set hours to ensure good continuity as skills are built, but normal operational flow can be variable.
- Able to work autonomously following an initial training period.
- Capable of slotting in with the Content Team’s culture: we work hard, we work to high standards, but we’re not overly formal, demanding, or lacking in empathy.
- Familiar with Slack and/or Teamwork for the purposes of communicating during work.
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining your experience and your general availability for work during the day. Applications without cover letters will not be considered, as we really do need to hear from applicants specifically about this role. We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: £14.00-£16.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Day shift
- No weekends
Work Location: Remote