Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
“We are all entrepre-nerds and we put our customers’ needs and relationships above all. We do that by outsmarting everyone with the best people, latest technologies and commitment to the limit. We innovate by experimenting and learning and we thrive in an open culture. Enjoy the ride!” – TimeSeries
- You love to develop creative, innovative appsYou are a creative thinker and like to create beautiful applications that make the world run better. TimeSeries builds wonderful applications that enhance our customers’ business and put broad smiles on the faces of their users. We’ll make a great match!
- You have completed a Master’s or Bachelor’s degreePreferably IT related like Computer Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Information Management et cetera, but other backgrounds are most welcome too!
- Your brains!No, we’re not zombies. We’re looking for the best people on the market, those that want to learn, those brilliant minds that dare to experiment with technology! We constantly develop and improve ourselves, so we need you to be curious and wanting to learn.
- You have 0 to 2 years of professional working experience in IT or related fields of work.
- Preferably you already had your first introduction with Mendix.No Mendix experience yet? No problem, let’s work on it!
- You are great communicator both in English and German
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time