New technologies and implementation of standards and frameworks like Common Information Model (CIM) will enable e.g. big data analytics, cloud technologies,…...
Do you want to be actively involved and make a difference in the realization of the transition to greener, lower carbon energy system? Do you know all about digitalization and grid operations and how the developments in these technologies impact our customers in the digital transformation? Then you may find the role as Junior Digital Grid Operations Consultant in DNV to be a great next step in your career.
ABOUT THE SERVICE AREA
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data management and modelling, data analytics
- Roadmap studies
- Proof of concepts
- Requirement specifications for OT Systems
- Proof of concepts and pilot
- Supplier selection and tendering support
- Project management
- Providing training in data management and workshop facilitation
- Act as consultant according to normal job expectation for professional level
- Become a knowledgeable consultant in the area of Operational Technology system (i.e. ADMS, EMS, SCADA, MDMS)
- Become a knowledgeable consultant in the area of Power Systems Operations
- Become knowledgeable in modelling data models in Enterprise Architect
- Become independent to execute advisory projects with clients
- Support sales organization for Digital Grid Operations
- Develop market knowledge about the energy sector and what drives digitalization in this area
- Leverage the gained knowledge in the area of data management in the consultancy projects
To qualify you must have, ie essential skills
- Master’s degree in computer science, industrial engineering, power system engineering, business IT, mathematics, physics and/or electrical engineering
- Familiar with electrical system operations
- Familiar with the business processes in a utility
- CIM knowledge is a plus
Key competencies, skills and personal attributes
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Client-oriented and flexible attitude
- Strong communication and organizational skills (both verbal and written),
- Able to co-operate well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; and supports others in pursuit of team goals
WHAT WE OFFER
LEARN AND GROW: Our knowledge- and digitally focused organization will help you learn and grow. Every year we invest 5% of our revenue on research and development. We also invest strongly in competence development and progression for our people. From on the job learning to joining networks, receiving coaching, and participating in training programs, we help to support you progress.
- Receive an attractive total compensation package.
- Get secured for the future with our pension scheme, profit share and health care programs.
- Enjoy the flexibility to fit your work with your lifestyle and achieve a good work/life balance.
- Be part of an atmosphere of highly professional, engaged and knowledgeable people.
- Receive guidance from colleagues through coaching, mentoring and participating in networks.
- Advance your expertise, through competence development plans and tailored training.
- Develop your managerial skills, by going through our state-of-the-art leadership programs.
- Join a renowned organization with origins dating back to 1864, and a growing and diverse network with 130 nationalities in 100 countries.
WHO WE ARE
DNV: Each day, you will find us at work with over 100,000 customers, in more than 100 countries, building the invisible infrastructure of trust. Discover more in our corporate video https://www.dnv.com/about/index.html
We are the independent expert in risk management and quality assurance. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
In the power and renewables industry
DNV – Energy delivers advisory, certification and testing services to stakeholders in the energy value chain. Our expertise spans energy markets and regulations, onshore and offshore wind and solar power generation, power transmission and distribution grids, energy storage and sustainable energy use. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply. Learn more at www.dnv.com/power-renewables
Equal Opportunity Statement: