Junior Compliance Officer
Our growing crypto exchange company is looking for a Junior Compliance Officer /Transaction Monitoring specialist to help us maintain high standards of integrity and ensure compliance with anti-mone
Our growing crypto exchange company is looking for a Junior Compliance Officer /Transaction Monitoring specialist to help us maintain high standards of integrity and ensure compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) regulations.
As a valuable member of our team, you’ll have the chance to play a key role in helping our company thrive in this dynamic and fascinating industry. Come join us and be part of something great!
- An ability to identify money laundering patterns in transactional activities
- An ability to make informed assessments substantiated by appropriate information whilst ensuring that all relevant issues have been considered and mitigated
- An understanding of TM investigation techniques and procedures
- Continuously monitor transactions to detect any signs of fraudulent or suspicious activity
- Conduct relevant checks on incoming and outgoing transfers to prevent money laundering and fraud
- Investigate potential cases of money laundering in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that ML/TF risks are communicated to the Head of TM Department
- Collect all the necessary data considering internal Transaction Monitoring rules and procedures and maintain correspondence with clients
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) when necessary
- Keep internal records up-to-date and ensure compliance with regulations
- Relevant work experience
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Understanding of blockchain technology
- Excellent organizational skills to manage high volume checks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interaction with clients and management
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of EU AML legislation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethics and compliance with record-keeping requirements
Perks of being a part of EXMO
Crypto teaches us to be flexible, forget about cliched employer offerings and grab the perks that you really deserve!
- Comfy coworking in Krakow, Poland
- Shift work (12 working hours per day), working schedule 2/2 with night shifts including
- Salary which reflects that we really value your work
- A reimbursement of English lessons and sports activities.
- Professional growth by attending courses and conferences.
- 10 days-off per year without sick leave
- 20 days annual vacation
- Extra day-off to celebrate big if you have a birthday, wedding, kid’s birthday. We also offer a gift — money bonus to make your party even bigger!
- Friendly team who is waiting for a new peer 🙂
Тип вакансії: Повна зайнятість, Постійна робота
Зарплата: від 6 000,00zł на місяць
Готовність добиратися на роботу або переїхати:
- Kraków: добиратися на роботу або планувати переїзд перед початком роботи на вакансії (Обов’язково)