Job advertisement CHAINSTEP GmbH What is Chainstep? Our clients ask us to accompany them on their digitalization journey and co-create blockchain self-sovereign identity based services or products wit
Job advertisement CHAINSTEP GmbH
What is Chainstep?
Our clients ask us to accompany them on their digitalization journey and co-create blockchain self-sovereign identity based services or products with maximum real world impact.
We do this by helping our clients to discover the capabilities of technologies like AI, Blockchain and IoT, develop a feasible strategy and accomplish a project based implementation.
We believe that the world cannot be changed if we work in an isolated way. We need collaboration.
We offer a community to support organizations who want to innovate. A unique ecosystem of resources, inspiration and collaboration, sourcing from diversity to harness the full power of co-creation. To foster the entrepreneurial mindset of our employees we run internal R&D with the focus to develop products and services within our own incubator.
- We are building technically challenging and useful products.
- We are a boutique consultancy bringing identity and blockchain technology into real applications.
- We are t-shaped engineers, designers and extrapreneurs
- We will be what you bring to the team.
You are already familiar with typescript and web development set ups- but have a burning wish to start learning about the Blockchain technology? You want to especially improve your skill set with self sovereign identity and want to share it with the world? We at Chainstep can teach you!
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Junior Blockchain Developer (m/f/d)
at the earliest possible time.
- Develop and test new software applications for our customers as well as our internal product development
- Find out about new technologies which we can use to improve ourselves and spread the word internally to the team
- All your decisions and doings are always focused to fulfill our customer’s needs as well as our company goals
- Make sure the development efforts are always aligned with the product vision
- Optimize for speed of delivery as your key metric
- Approx. 3 years practical experience in software development (especially in NodeJS/Typescript) in various industries
- You are a passionate and hands-on code
- You all the basic tools required (e.g. git, npm, any UI Framework, …)
- Professional background in web project’s
- First experience with SSI is a plus, but not necessary.
- Ideally, you’ve built an exciting SaaS product in your previous roles and loved the satisfaction that comes with knowing that people around the world are using something you’ve created.
- Working in a distributed, high-paced, small dev team is a dream setup for you
- Fluent in speaking and writing English is required, German skills are a plus
The recruiting process and applicant management of the Chainstep GmbH are handled by the consider it GmbH.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung
- Montag bis Freitag
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Betriebliche Weiterbildung
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Kostenlose Getränke
- Kostenloses oder Vergünstigtes Essen