Junior Banking Platform Engineer
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 150 IT Engineers to challenge the code and bring your enthusiasm & sharpness on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
After a training period on our technologies (Oracle, Perl, Python), internal systems and the trading world, you will :
- Assist numerous departments of Swissquote on issues relating to the technical aspects of our platforms.
- Proceed to the first step of investigation and solve complex and critical cases.
- Maintain, operate and update our customer databases using your SQL knowledge.
- Develop new automation tools to continuously improve the performance of our trading systems
- Investigate issues for our clients and other departments
- Provide level 2 and 3 support for our clients
- Develop and optimize internal tools
- Provide complex databases extractions (SQL) for others departments
- Coordinate with development teams to solve critical cases
- Participate in the daily monitoring of our IT Systems by executing and implementing specific checks
- Degree in Information Systems (for example Bachelor HES or similar) and a passion for IT
- Your skills set include the following: Unix/Linux environment, SQL and scripting (Python, Perl, Bash)
- Knowledge of REST API is a plus
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English
- A strong interest in the fintech/banking world as well as a strong sense of customer service
More about Swissquote
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.