We’re looking for an ambitious affiliate marketing manager who wants to play a key role in growing our customer base and driving long-term relationships with…...
We’re looking for an ambitious affiliate marketing manager who wants to play a key role in growing our customer base and driving long-term relationships with industry experts, thought leaders, and influencers whilst gaining first-hand experience in a successful team at the forefront of financial innovation. If you enjoy building and maintaining professional relationships across multiple acquisition channels, this role is for you!
- You support the affiliate lead in actively managing key accounts and major partnerships with focus to optimize conversions
- You brainstorm, set up, execute and evaluate growth campaigns alongside existing promotions to grow our customer base
- Together with the affiliate team, you support in researching, outreach, and building new partnerships
- You initiate data-driven conversion and campaign reporting improving performance and optimize resources across all our affiliate partner segments
- You have successfully completed a bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or similar
- You gained experience in account management, affiliate programs, and/or partnership campaigns
- You are resourceful, enjoy networking and building strong partnerships
- You are proactive, solution presenter, and are a true team player
- You are interested in cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Decentralized Finance
- You are a communicator by heart, both written and verbal with fluency in English, and native German is required for this role.
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays plus December 24th and 31st off
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.