About holoride We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influenc
We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for a (Junior) Accounting Manager to support in the recording of day-to-day financial transactions, reports and payroll needs, and ultimately, to become part of the holoride family.
About the job
As an Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of developing our accounting processes and work closely with our external service providers and advisors. You will review and file payroll documents in a timely manner, including management of bank transfers and deposits. Leveraging our chosen accounting software and tools, you will aid in the reconciling of invoices and processing of expenses for both external stakeholders and services as well as the internal team.
By being highly organized and structured, you will maintain both digital and physical transactional records and support in the creation, updating, and analysis of financial reports and forecasts.
- Degree in accounting or business administration
- Experience with both accounting and/or bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems and expense management tools (Onexma, Datev)
- Passion for process optimization and scalable workflows
- Proficient knowledge of HGB accounting (IFRS is a plus) and experience with financial close processes
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, i.e. equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself
- An attractive compensation based on your experience
- Virtual shares in the company as part of the total compensation package to financially benefit from holorides growth curve