As a Junior Accountant (Treasury Banking Ops) you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of bank account signatory updates. This position is an integral part of the Banking Operations BPO program. Duties include supporting the team in continuous process improvements and transformation and consults with the management team to resolve quality, process, and efficiency issues, developing measurable project goals and objectives, and monitoring progress toward achievement.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainingsand language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of Duties;
- Collaborate with Tax and Legal to obtain required documentation to complete global bank account signatory updates.
- Attend weekly meetings with banking partners to provide status updates on global signatory update across all our bank accounts.
- Provide daily updates on the progress of each account.
- Support internal quarterly bank account signatory audits
- Support external annual bank account signatory audit
- Effectively communicate with our banking partners and key stakeholders on a daily basis to provide documentation and status updates
- Potential to expand to additional support to GC Docs Team with coverage for bank account opening, closing, and maintenance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BA/BS degree (relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex business operations and develop recommendations
- Proven self-starter with strong problem-solving, project management and operational excellence
- Excellent data management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to learn quickly and work in a cross-functional, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including full working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes with local regulatory requirements from our banking partners.
- Experience working with finance or accounting related products, particularly familiarity with working with bank representatives
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently
- Experience working with international teams
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Google Docs product suite of products
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience with corporate treasury, banking operations, and/or SAP is a plus
- Experience with SQL, VBA and/or App Script Programming are a plus
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.