About us: Himalaya Exchange is the world's first true crypto ecosystem. Himalaya Exchange is a global blockchain company behind the world's first true crypto ecosystem here to support our Vision of
Himalaya Exchange is the world’s first true crypto ecosystem. Himalaya Exchange is a global blockchain company behind the world’s first true crypto ecosystem here to support our Vision of “Financial Freedom for All”.
We are focused to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and support our Vision.
Driven by our mission to give you back the power and redefine currency. We want you to elevate with us. Himalaya Dollar and Himalaya Coin are how we’ll take you to the top. It’s time to empower yourselves. The future is here for everyone – borderless, inclusive, and secure. Trade anywhere, anytime on the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are available to cater to your needs.
Himalaya Exchange serves clients at every level of their engagement, and we offer the highest level of customer service, from our team of skilled and experienced professionals. Himalaya Exchange has become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a presence located in the UK, Singapore, BVI, Australia so far.
We are looking for the best talent in the world to join our ambitious goals to join a fast paced, hardworking creative, fun-loving team.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Our client Himalaya Exchange is a hyper-growth global cryptocurrency exchange offering a unique ecosystem and tokens. We have offices in London & Sydney and New York. As a part of an international asset management company, we are run by experienced industry veterans with calibrated growth plans to take on the cryptocurrency market.
As a part of our continuous growth, we are currently looking for an junior accountant with crypto-currency experience or interest who will be based in London and will be responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role you should have a high attention to detail, a strategic mindset for finance and a character of high integrity.
- Accounts payable/accounts receivable and other bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist in the production of management and financial accounts
- Assisting with monthly and other perioding reporting
- Producing KPI and other ad hoc reports
- Assisting in settlements and other operational processes
- Assisting with systems improvements and general ledger improvements
- Engaging with other teams in the business to improve business performance
Experience Required/Preferred: *
- Strong Mathematics grades at school/college
- University degree in accounting/business management/mathematics or AAT qualification
- One year of work experience in accounting or operations, preferably in financial services
What we offer:
The Hamilton current employee benefits package below:
- Company Pension Contribution: 7% (before staff add in)
- Annual Leave: 20 Working Days, 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service with the Employer, to be capped at 33 (thirty-three) days.
- Life Insurance: 4x Annual Base Salary (After the probation period)
- Yearly Bonus (subject to Performance Assessments)
- Private Medical Insurance & Dental Cover– BUPA
- _ ‘*_Medical History Disregarded’ *(After the probation period)
- Full Inpatient Cover
- Full Outpatient Cover
- Full Cancer Cover
- Full Therapies Cover
- Mental Health Cover
- Comprehensive Hospital List
- Digital GP Service
- £0 excess (You will not pay anything while making any claim)
- Private Medical and Dental for Family (at additional Costs)
- Employee Assistance Program
How we hire:
- Application Review
- Interview team leads and CEO
- Skills testing where applicable
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations