Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our
We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients
to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum Clients team helps corporate, institutional, and individual clients navigate the breadth of our offerings across Custody, Brokerage, Credit & Lending, Token Products, Asset Management and B2B. Potential clients include private clients, asset managers, financial institutions, foundations, public and private pension funds, government, hedge funds, etc.
At Sygnum, we are passionate about serving our clients and our goal is to be the first choice globally as partner bank for digital assets in the Swiss financial center.
We are currently looking for a (Junior) Accountant join our fast-growing high impact Finance team in our office in Zurich.
- Manage the Banks accounts receivables and payables as well as fixed assets and financial investments
- Carrying out financial analyses and other ad-hoc analyses including support in the preparation of an action plan
- Preparation of reporting for the management
- Collaboration in the group-wide planning and budgeting processes
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Finance / Bank Accounting standards of Switzerland
- Self-starter and hands-on person
- Used to work in a small team
- Fluency in English and German required
- Understanding of the crypto ecosystem including DeFi is an asset
- In-depth know-how of reporting tools (Excel etc.)
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re additionally passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!