The Role You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, working highly targeted lists and building strong relationships within our target
You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, working highly targeted lists and building strong relationships within our target markets. The sales cycle is short and highly transactional. Our existing customer base ranges from your focus within the low to mid-market accountancy sector and slow-burn large enterprise opportunities in the Crypto and Software space.
You will be expected to contribute to the iterative improvement of our sales process, tone and approach, and you’ll have plenty of scope to inform the way we develop our sales process and internal tooling to help you outperform your target. As our offering and the space we operate in is growing fast, you will need to have tremendous work ethic, curiosity and be very coachable to succeed.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Effectively deliver the value proposition through presentations and pitches
- Manage inbound and outbound pipelines within your region.
- Prepare detailed reports on deals
- Occasionally support Senior sales team members on high value deals
- Actively seek feedback from clients to deeper understand their needs.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Attend and network at key Crypto events
- Manage CRM
- 2 years sales experience
- Ideally B2B SaaS
- Very keen interest in the blockchain industry
- Ability to understand complex and highly numerical subject matter
- Exposure to working in a highly data driven organisation
- Strong CRM management skills