Liink, formerly known as the Interbank Information Network (IIN), is a production-grade, scalable, peer-to-peer blockchain-based network. Liink applications are purpose-built for addressing discrete b
The Product Development Team at Liink develops, owns and executes the product development strategy, initiating and continuing new product “Concept to Customer” processes to ensure new concepts/products are available to be commercialized.
As a Product Development Associate, you will support the team in designing, building, and marketing new products and enabling business priorities. To do this, you will carry out market research, liaise directly with customers, closely monitor industry trends, and engage with internal and external stakeholders to identify new product opportunities. The ideal candidate will be process-disciplined and see the ‘big picture’ and think strategically as we grow the business. The Product Development Associate will have a unique perspective on building client-centric products for financial institutions and corporates in the payments ecosystem. In addition, this individual will be high energy and self-directed with an ability to collaborate across a diverse set of stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to be a part of start-up like environment within a top financial services company where you will have the ability to shape and transform the role as the business evolves.
What will you do?
- Support the product development strategy, working closely with product delivery and technology teams
- Identify and evaluate new product development opportunities through both internal and external engagements
- Write MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justifications
- Deliver proof-of-concept and pilot programs to quickly validate use-cases
- Deliver projects from ideation to launch through collaboration with engineering, sales, operations, risk, compliance and legal
- Manage project timelines and organize multiple workstreams across projects
- Communicate status updates and progress to key stakeholders and senior management
- Collaborate with functional partners across Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Technology and Operations to ensure product viability and scalability
- Escalate, address or mitigate potential risks and challenges in product development and deployment
You are a great fit if:
- You have minimum a Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
- You are a highly-motivated, well-organized self-starter with strong project management skills – able to prioritise multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timelines
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to convey complex ideas simply
- You are both an empathetic thinker – able to put yourself in the shoes of functional partners and client users – to anticipate and pre-empt responses – as well as a hyper-logical thinker
J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.