J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporates, governments and institutions entrust us with their b
J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services Liquidity & Account Solutions (L&AS) provides advanced solutions for clients to manage their global operating liquidity. Our product set operates globally in real-time to support our most complex clients as they manage their liquidity across legal entities, geographies, currencies and time-zones.
The landscape of liquidity and account services is rapidly changing, impacted by new technologies, FinTech entrants and changing interest rate cycles. Our client demands are growing as new payment types emerge, cash flows become 24×7 and technologies globalize. At the same time market demands are rapidly changing. Large corporations, non-bank financial institutions, governments and bank clients are all evolving their own client relationships with increased direct selling, alternative payment channels, broader currency reach, tokenized cash, wallets, etc. These changes must be aligned in context with a highly complex legal, regulatory, technological, market and tax environments. Embracing these disruptions and integrating optimized working capital liquidity solutions is integral to continued growth.
Within Liquidity & Account Solutions, the Cash Concentration Product Management team is responsible for the design, execution and management of Notional Pooling, Physical Cash Concentration, Earning Credit Rates (ECR) and Access Liquidity Solutions.
This position will be responsible for the development execution and day to day management within the Cash Concentration product suite to ensure the business develops and maintains delivery of market viable, regulatory compliant, and risk controlled solutions for the EMEA Region.
- Fully understand market requirements and contribute to the product development strategy, including client visibility via the Access Liquidity Solutions portal. Working closely with the Global Cash Concentration team and other Liquidity Product Managers to provide innovative solutions globally.
- Drive the growth within the region and globally through management of client penetration targets.
- Manage day-to-day product activities.
- Produce and monitor daily and monthly reports of key performance indicators (KPI) to drive Product P&L revenue target and identify emerging balance and revenue trends.
- Support New Business Initiatives process as required.
- Execute ‘Ready to Launch/Sell’ plan for new products and enhancements within the Region and ensure execution of post-implementation activities to monitor product performance and clients’ utilisation of product features.
- Work closely with functional partners pre and post releases to ensure new product functionalities are delivered as per specified business requirements.
- Provide direct support to clients during and post implementation as required.
- Manage day-to-day priorities in relation to the products by working closely with functional partners and by providing expert support to front, middle and back office.
Risk, Regulatory & Remediation Management
- Ensure understanding and identification of the risk attributes and the client segments utilising these products
- Work closely with functional partners in Risk, Legal and Compliance to ensure new regulations are fully understood and acted upon efficiently and in a timely manner. Ensure risks and impact by segment are fully understood and documented appropriately.
- Ensure strong controls are in place end-to-end, including all activities related to client on-boarding, operational processes, legal, compliance, accounting and tax. Ensure strong end-to-end product management control framework is maintained and updated in line with changes in legal and regulatory environment.
- Work with functional partners in operations and technology to actively support minimisation of manual processes and activities.
- Actively identify, manage and remediate any risk issue and develop FORCE action plans as necessary. Proactively contribute to regular product risk and compliance reviews.
Sales and Marketing
- Support and participate in client meetings to drive corporate segment growth
- Develop and drive commercialization strategy for product suite as part of wider value proposition
- Work with the functional partners to develop a ‘Ready to Launch/Sell’ plan which includes internal and external marketing communications for new initiatives and/or enhancements.
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of training to functional partners on product mechanics, positioning and selling guidelines.
- Ensure internal marketing material is comprehensive and up to date at all times. Work with the Global Cash Concentration teams to ensure global alignment as required.
- Ensure comprehensive on-boarding and servicing procedures are in place and up to date. Work with the Global Cash Concentration teams to ensure global alignment where required.
- Partner closely with the NA and APAC regional Cash Concentration Product teams to deliver global solutions for clients.
- Work with other lines of business (Investor Services and Commercial Bank) , Product teams within J.P. Morgan Payments and functional partners to drive a collaborative environment to meet business objectives and manage end-to-end controls.
Qualifications / Experience
- Exposure to regulatory environment and risk and remediation frameworks strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in cash concentration product set preferred.
- Proven product, operational or business management experience.
- Banking knowledge, including knowledge of the TS business and Liquidity Management.
- Track record of strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Liquidity and investment product knowledge desired.
- Execution-oriented self-starter who likes to take initiative and is able to deliver in efficient and effective manner.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the regulatory and control environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong financial, analytical and strategic skills.
- Organizational and administration skills.
- Project management skills.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.