JPM Payments - International Expansion Commercialization Lead - Associate - Dublin or London J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world's largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers i
J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
To help drive the transformation, J.P. Morgan Merchant Services is seeking a talented, fintech focused product professional to drive internal product commercialization efforts. The candidate will be joining the Product and Client Strategy team to support the link directly between our clients, internal Business Development and Relationship Management teams, executives and our product owners. The objectives of this role centers on successfully commercializing the delivery of multiple client-focused payment solutions to internal sales and relationship management teams, executive owners and global product teams. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver high quality commercialization material in our fast-paced, rapidly evolving, global and Agile environment.
The candidate will obsess over data and commercialization delivery using their expertise in understanding client and market needs, emerging payment technologies, and payment trends to showcase our customer centric payments solution. The ideal candidate has a passion for payments, payment innovation, fintech and product strategy. This candidate is adept at creating commercialization material based on product constructs and can organize and present internal reporting data to showcase the growth and opportunity behind our newly created global payment solutions. The ideal candidate must be highly organized and a self-motivated team player who is passionate about the space and can adapt to a rapidly changing growth driven product environment. This candidate delivers material that brings our product to life for all key stakeholders.
- Design and develop collateral on all our international solutions and markets for CB, CIB and MS. Ensure MS collateral is aligned to CB and CIB for holistic e2e client decks
- Design and deliver professional client support material such as User Guides, Interactive Product Guides etc.
- Develop and deliver Field Communications to keep CB, CIB and MS updated on IEX progress
- Design and deliver Field Training to educate MS, CB and CIB Field and Sales teams on our solutions
- Pilot Client Journey – support pilot client persona to id and target pilot clients for solutions and engage with Field teams for those clients
- Source and centralize Sales Enablement docs to support a frictionless sales journey for our clients and sales teams
- Support the transition of our pilot solutions to BAU
- Develop Use Cases to show how we deliver on clients’ needs
- Assist our marketing, communications, and product marketing teams as they prepare for go-to-market readiness
- Serve as the voice of the client to internal owners and executives
- Strong PowerPoint skills and the ability to articulate business outputs into client facing communications – attention to detail is crucial
- Experience in product commercialization and data aggregation and reporting
- Knowledge of the payments industry with a focus on card acquiring and local methods of payment
- Ability to deliver in ambiguous and rapidly changing product environments
- Skilled at producing executive level presentations/reports for internal distribution
- Strong analytical skill
- Expert ability to create commercialization content for consumption by multiple internal owners
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with desire of using both in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder skills to co-ordinate multiple outputs across Product and Sales teams
- Ability to support multiple global regions, this includes the ability to work with multiple times zones
- Sense of urgency with a disposition to execute and meet stringent time deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed and dictated by the business
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.