Investoo Group is one of the world’s leading fintech marketing businesses. We deliver top-quality lead generation and marketing services to our partners via our portfolio of websites in the rapidly ev
Investoo Group is one of the world’s leading fintech marketing businesses. We deliver top-quality lead generation and marketing services to our partners via our portfolio of websites in the rapidly evolving cryptocurrency, FX, shares and derivative trading markets.
We run some of the biggest marketing campaigns in the industry, across 10 different languages. Our talented team of people work with a variety of different experts across the globe, to provide traffic, branding and exposure to our partners, as well as news and educational content for our users.
We are looking for individuals who are switched on, proactive and motivated. If that sounds like yourself then please get in touch!
The News Team is looking for an engaging, personable Journalist to generate exclusive content and break unique stories in the stock and cryptocurrency industries. As a Financial Journalist, you will be given the unique opportunity to interview CEOs, executives, cryptocurrency founders, and newsmakers. You’ll work on the newsdesk to deliver valuable information directly to our users through informative, fun to read articles and video content.
The Financial Journalist role will play a major part in our strategy of delivering fantastic research, data-lead content to our users. Alongside this you’ll be teamed up with the Digital PR team to secure coverage and ensure your work is seen by millions of readers.
- Identify interview opportunities derived from the most important stories impacting markets
- Initiate contact with interview subjects as required and research the interview subject and preparing exceptional questions
- Be the user-facing face of interviews and video content where required, e.g interview someone via live stream
- Write compelling content that educates and informs our users based on interviews, research and company & blockchain analysis
- As a senior member of the news team, you can fact-check, cite sources and sub-edit your own work to a perfect level
- Broaden your skill-set by collaborating and working with other departments to secure coverage, provide data insights, or unique opportunities
- A willingness to jump between tasks as timely events and opportunities arise, filling in and working on breaking news stories as required
- Reporting and communicating on the performance of KPIs
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of multiple asset classes, especially stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and forex
- Well presented and willing to be on camera
- Fluent command of the English language and grammar
- Impeccable English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles desirable
- Ability to research, plan, structure, execute, and fact check your own work
- Be extremely detail-oriented, to a perfectionist level
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Hard working and proactive
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Resilient and maintains a positive attitude at all times
Why work with us
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to be the best at what they do
- We offer a place for you to take ownership of your work and grow within the business
- Everyone is valued, listened to and recognised as contributing in their own way to the company’s success
- We have a great work-hard play-hard culture, so expect lots of team socials!
- Salary £36,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience
- Fully flexible working policy
- Working from home budgets
- Company bonus scheme
- Share options
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank & public holidays) plus an additional day for every year worked
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations