We are looking for an experienced In-house Journalist who is ready to join an exciting new press company. What we are we looking for? Proven writing skills A strong understanding or willingness to l
We are looking for an experienced In-house Journalist who is ready to join an exciting new press company.
What we are we looking for?
- Proven writing skills
- A strong understanding or willingness to learn of the Fintech world and Cryptocurrencies
- Banking and commerce
- Investor opportunities
- A range of writing skills
- Writing articles and content for the website – guides, tips, comparisons, reviews, informative blog posts etc
- Developing press kit materials for media outlets, including press releases, case studies, feature articles, and trend stories
- Writing, editing and proofreading text
- An entrepreneurial attitude seeking out new opportunities
- Editorial background
- A commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency including adherence to the brand standards
- A team player. You will work closely with our PR Specialist and Head of Brand
- Excellent writing, messaging, copywriting and storytelling skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or a related subject.
- Writing: 2 years (preferred) experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Are you aware this position is for an in house journalist, working from our office full time?
Expected start date: 29/08/2022