JPM Payments - Core Cash Product Manager - Associate - Bournemouth or London - Jobshare/Part-time. This role is a Jobshare (part-time hours where 2 people share the responsibility of t
This role is
Jobshare (part-time hours where 2 people share the responsibility of the role) If you are interested in this role as a part-time/Jobshare opportunity you
MUST apply via our vendor partner Roleshare
- Please create a profile and complete the required pre-screen Jobshare questions to allow the JPMorgan jobshare team to review your profile.
- You can then search for the JPMorgan job reference number above and select ‘show interest’ to be linked to the specific role.
- If you would like to apply for the role you may need to find yourself a Jobshare partner to apply together as a joint application. You can do this on the roleshare platform and connect with as many suitable partners as you like and make joint applications to the role.
- Your profile and application will then be visible to JP Morgan EMEA Jobshare recruitment team, who will review all Jobshare applications via Roleshare.
JP. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
About the Team
Payments Product Management is a dynamic and diverse Product team responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of the payments solutions that J.P. Morgan delivers to global clients. These product solutions cover across 13 EMEA countries and support our corporate and financial clients.
About the Position
The Core Cash Product Manager is accountable driving and delivering on the product strategy for EMEA Cross Border payments, product development, product commercialization and the day to day management of the product and profit and loss (P&L). The Product Manager will need to ensure that the product solution is fit for purpose and operating in line with all market and regulatory requirements, whilst ensuring the day to day programs and operations are effectively managed.
The role includes extensive collaboration with Sales, Service, Treasury, Operations, Technology, Risk, Compliance and Legal.
- P&L (Profit & Loss) ownership including accurate financial planning, analytics and delivery against revenue and expense targets
- Define and deliver the EMEA Wires Payment product strategy ensuring we achieve market leading and innovative capabilities with reduced risk and costs whilst driving increased financial profitability
- Subject matter expert in payments in Wire Payments across all EMEA countries
- End-to-end understanding and accountability of payment execution
- Demonstrate a lead role in the payment industry through membership of industry working groups
- Drive thought leadership into our strategy, clients and the market
- Regular collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders in order to identify, develop and implement new solutions and product improvements that are globally consistent
- Design, present and own internal training and client facing materials
- Anticipate internal and external factors impacting the various Legal Entities and implementing plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
- Understand the risks inherent in the product and drive programs to reduce or eliminate
You will be able to demonstrate: your proven strategy and analytical capabilities.
- Strong leadership, financial, analytical and strategic skill set
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
- Solid track record of success in developing and implementing large-scale initiatives
- Experience with and/or prior collaboration with Sales, Service, Operations and Technology
- Execution-oriented self-starter who likes to take initiative
- Commercial mindset with thought leadership
- Past experience in the Financial Services and payments business
- Demonstrated track record of managing risk
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication, presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint (PitchPro), Word and Tableau
JP Morgan is partnered with Roleshare to enable a different way to work. All roles advertised on Roleshare are jobshare/part-time only roles. Invite someone you already know to apply with you on Roleshare OR meet a new jobshare partner on Roleshare and apply together.
This role is part of a Jobshare opportunity and therefore a part-time role at 19hours.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.