Blockdaemon is looking for a full time, experienced JIRA Administrator, reporting to the Engineering Programme Director. This role is available on either a contract (minimum 6 months) or permanent bas
Blockdaemon is looking for a full time, experienced JIRA Administrator, reporting to the Engineering Programme Director. This role is available on either a contract (minimum 6 months) or permanent basis.
As a JIRA Adminstator, you will have overall accountability for the quality of data and accuracy of reporting available in JIRA and Confluence. You will work closely with Technical Leads, Project Managers and the Engineering Leadership team to understand stakeholder requirements and align the use of the tool accordingly. You will be responsible for process review and implementation to enhance use of the tools across projects and drive efficiencies at a project/team level and at Programme/portfolio level. You will continuously review data available from projects and workstreams to drive consistency and optimal visibility and reporting across our portfolio and recommend extended use of the suite and integrations where appropriate.
As part of a rapidly growing multi-skilled team, you will be expected to contribute to evolving our processes to support our current and future business needs. JIRA and Confluence are our strategic tools for software development and workflow management, and this an exciting time to join the team and ensure we have consistent data, optimal workflows and reporting.
In this role you will, albeit not exclusively:
- Undertake quality assurance reviews of JIRA and confluence data, workflows and work with teams to implement changes to ensure meaningful data is readily available across workstreams and projects
- Set standards for use of JIRA and confluence and drive conformity to those standards, providing the Engineering Leadership team with insights and recommendations
- Create dashboards and reporting templates, creating filters and configuring workflow capability/fields to provide stakeholders with operational performance insights and status reports
- Provide regular status reports on Projects and Workstreams, Identify and implement process improvements related to the use of JIRA and Confluence, evaluating and managing the use of add ons and integrations as appropriate
- Research and implement new approaches on Jira and Confluence usage
- Identify training requirements and work with stakeholders to ensure an appropriate training programme is in place
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian systems & interface
- Extensive knowledge and practice of delivering JIRA/Confluence reporting capabilities
- Skilled in implementing JIRA integrations
- Familiarity with SaaS implementations, technical integrations, software rollouts
- Proven ability to assess data, understand business needs and implement solutions using a combination of technical and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to break down complex issues into a format that is easy to understand
- Ability to develop solutions to automate manual processes and extract data for reporting and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to quickly establish trust, credibility, network and build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to confidently communicate plans and provide updates to stakeholders as all levels
- Excellent team player who is focussed on finding ways to continuously improve how we work
- Must be self-starter and comfortable working independently
- Ability to think creatively, own issues and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Kindness, passion, and collaborative work ethic, with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Seek and give candid and constructive feedback and value the chance to make an important impact
Big Plus Skills:
- Atlassian certification
- General knowledge of the dynamic Blockchain industry and concepts
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon’s mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.