We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the worl
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here .
Ledger has developed Ledger Live, an application to manage all your blockchain-backed assets. It’s built in React.js (Electron on Desktop and React Native on Mobile) and supports multiple blockchains (coins & NFTs) as well as provides multiple services by integrating DApps and offering a SDK for 3rd parties to integrate. Of course, all this is backed by our hardware wallets which Ledger Live allows you to manage.
- You join Ledger Live engineering team to maintain and develop on Ledger Live stack involving Ledger Live apps (mobile and desktop) and its ecosystem,
- Your work involves working 100% on Open Source projects all gathered in our monorepo: ledger-live ,
- You participate to our modularization effort by contributing to our upcoming Device SDK, intended for both internal and external usageYou maintain and extend our @ledgerhq/hw-transport-* libraries that implement communication protocol with Ledger hardware wallet devices through many communication channels (U2F, HID, WebUSB, Bluetooth,…) and platforms (Web, Node, Electron, React Native,…),
- You contribute to “My Ledger” section on Ledger Live application where users can update their devices’ firmware and install applications,
- You collaborate closely with other engineering teams like the Firmware team as well as your Product team
- You help our QA team to automate even more our testing approaches,
- You hunt bugs: Be involved in investigating bugs in the complex world of blockchains edge cases.
What we’re looking for:
- Engineer profile with at least 7 years of experience in software development and a tech lead experience,
- A curious mind with a positive attitude to join a highly collaborative team
- Strong background/interest in algorithm development and optimization to work on our stack: work with devices using APDU, messages, work with blockchain technologies, etc.,
- Excellent knowledge of React and hooks,
- Functional reactive programming (RxJS)
- Experience with bluetooth or HID communication,
- Previous experience working with embedded systems,
- Open source experience.
Nice to have:
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.