Java Technical Lead
Java Technical Lead Mar 1, 2023 Location: Kraków, PL, 30-302 Łódź, PL, 90-118 Poznan, PL, 61-725 Warszawa, PL, 00-8
Java Technical Lead
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do?
As a Java Tech Lead you will be responsible for creating and implementing high-quality solutions for the largest investment banks in the world. On a daily basis you will work in Scrum, lead and motivate a team of engineers as a line manager, shape the team by interviewing and onboarding new joiners, take responsibility for project deliverables, monitor and report progress of the project (timesheet, risk management, project status) and cooperate with client on a daily basis.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in Java (Java SE, Java EE/Spring, multi-threaded programming)
- General broad familiarity with a variety of technologies covering the full application stack (front-end, back-end, databases, integration technologies)
- Well-established experience in creating application architecture and choosing technology to business requirements
- Practical experience in implementing design processes ensuring high quality of solutions provided
- Practical knowledge of the Scrum methodology or similar agile methodology
- Good communication skills and ability to establish effective cooperation with clients
- Fluent English and readiness for frequent written, phone or direct communication
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development methodology
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect
- Work experience in distributed teams
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent contract
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events
- Access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (you can also borrow monitors for your home office)