Using technology to build cutting-edge tools for a variety of real-time trading scenarios such as market making, risk management, and proprietary trading…...
Our client is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company operating within the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency. You will help to shape and build the cutting-edge tools used for real-time programmatic trading. Using technology to build cutting-edge tools for a variety of real-time trading scenarios such as market making, risk management, and proprietary trading strategies; their software engineering team is involved in everything from product development to production support in order to develop the firm’s service offering.
We are recruiting for an experienced Java developer with exposure to scalable Financial or E-trading systems, preferably within the Cryptocurrency space; who are keen to take responsibility for their code and play a key role in our client’s continued growth.
- Work with the development team to build applications for the cryptocurrency trading platform
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the trading, business development, and operational teams
Some key skills we would be looking for to consider applicants for this role are:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field or role (Financial Services/Trading Platforms/High Frequency/Low Latency)
- Strong programming skills with Java, C++ knowledge is a bonus
- Experience in databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.)
- Experience of Linux, Docker a plus
If this sounds interesting and you believe you could be a match for this role, please apply with your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.