You will be working in an agile development team in order to develop our customer facing websites, web APIs and back office systems....
At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be working in an agile development team in order to develop our customer facing websites, web APIs and back office systems. You will be:
- Including and implementing changes and new functionalities in a team environment
- Exposed to all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Picking up general-purpose development tasks across a variety of languages and tool sets
- Maintaining and extending a Java web application with a non-relational database backend
- Building and maintaining APIs to core platform features
- Staying up to date with all new technological advancements in this area and looking for opportunities to add value within the platform
- Ensuring all new features are delivered to expectations around time and quality.
What we are looking for:
- Several years of experience developing in Java 11
- Experience with Spring Boot Framework
- Experience with Junit, GIT, SOAP REST and Maven
- Experience with Docker / Docker Compose
- Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplined team where other team members have distinct but complementary skill sets
- Drive for the best software development practices, ensuring that team members undertaking simple scripting or data transformation work gain benefit from the experience of a career software developer
- Experience with Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Passion for great technology and user experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What will be a plus:
- Experience in Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security and Spring MVC
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. AWS)
- Experience in modern web technologies (e.g. Angular, Vue or React, SCSS, HTML5).
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass – Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus – invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation aroud the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/388528/java-developer