But it doesn't stop there... In another bold move, Crypto.com acquired Nadex (North American Derivatives Exchange) who were founded in 2008 and is the premier US exchange for bin
In another bold move, Crypto.com acquired Nadex (North American Derivatives
The North American Derivatives Exchange (NADEX), a wholly owned subsidiary of
About the role
- Develop, test and maintain high-quality Java applications to serve millions of global users
- Collaborate with product managers, stakeholders and other software developers to design and implement software solutions that meet business requirements
- Analyse, troubleshoot and debug complex Java applications and identify areas for improvement
- Establish a quick turnaround deployable system with automated testing and continuous integration and delivery
- Ensure that software solutions are scalable, reliable and performant
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for applications and processes
- Ensure that software solutions are in compliance with industry and regulatory standards
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends and best practices in the fieldAnalyze and resolve production issues while documenting and following up on issues.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in developing and maintaining Java applications
- Solid knowledge of core Java, Spring Framework, and other relevant frameworks and tools
- Experience in developing and integrating with RESTful APIs and micro services Understanding of software development best practices, including agile methodologies, test-driven development and continuous integration/continuous deployment Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a teamKnowledge of low level networking or OS internals (Linux)
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible or Docker
- Knowledge of financial services regulations and compliance
- Experience with SQL and database design and optimisationExperience with Kubernetes
- Experience with FIX protoco
- lExperience with messaging systems such as Kafka or Artemis/RabbitMQ
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world’s fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.