Java Developer (Blockchain) – £60,000 – £90,000 – Financial Services – Remote Working Overview: A leading Financial Services Organisation operating within the Wealth Management space are looking f
Java Developer (Blockchain) – £60,000 – £90,000 – Financial Services – Remote Working
A leading Financial Services Organisation operating within the Wealth Management space are looking for several Java Developers (Junior – Senior) to join one of their growing teams in London on a hybrid basis.
As a Java Developer, you will analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. You will also have the opportunity to learn Blockchain at a leading Financial Services organisation.
- Provide solutions and recommendations for the resolution of technical issues that arise and ensure solutions meet the technical specs and design requirements.
- Interpret complex financial business requirements and translate into high-transactional, high-availability, secure working systems.
- Develop real-time transaction processing systems that support millions of trades every day in investment securities in multiple world markets;
- Work closely with our Solution Consultants and Analyst Testers to design and implement new functionality for our major institutional customers around the world.
- Ensure code is designed and built in a reusable manner.
- Perform code reviews for other developers, when required, to ensure that proposed changes meet quality and best practice standards.
- Collaborate with other developers to share knowledge, best practices, useful technology, and opportunities for cross-project system design / solutions.
- Keep abreast of latest and/or relevant technologies, tools and methods. Identify adoption of technology, tools and methods.
- 3+ years of software development experience, creating full stack applications with Java, PostgreSQL and REST APIs;
- Experience with UI testing, using tools such as Selenium;
- Experience with Public Cloud (especially AWS);
- Front end development experience with React ideally.
- £60,000 – £90,000 basic salary
- Equity Plan Benefits
- Remote Working
- Opportunity to Learn Blockchain Technology