To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies....
Driving change requires a solid foundation.
Bring your Java skills to Accenture and participate in the evolution of the New IT.
If you like to develop, you will be involved in innovative projects in: Cloud Native, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, Integration, and DevOps.
You will use the latest methodologies and technologies such as Microservices, Serverless, Container, iPaaS API, Event Driven / Kafka, NoSQL and Agile.
You will apply your skills to different sectors such as: banking, insurance, utilities, public administration, products and telcos.
In Smart Working mode, you will work with your team on:
- Development of Web based or Mobile custom applications, on enterprise Java/J2EE platforms with the integration of services and APIs with SOAP / REST Web Socket, and JMS technology
- Microservices solutions developing scalable applications which can evolve quickly in a cloud environment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, API Gateway and Paas) for the digitisation of banking and insurance sectors.
- Agile development on private and public cloud platforms and integration with digital ecosystem (iPaas)
- Digitisation of public sector information systems, on Java/JEE environments for solutions based on public or private Clouds
Using our network and technology business partners (AWS, GOOGLE, AZURE, RED HAT) and Accenture’s training opportunities, you can participate in training courses and obtain internationally recognised certifications.
- You have already worked with the Java programming language (J2EE)
- Knowledge of software design and development for web architectures based on microservices and open solutions will be a plus
- You have a high school diploma or university degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy