Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world. Are you an established SEO Manager, with experience managing high traffic websites in the
Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.
Are you an established SEO Manager, with experience managing high traffic websites in the Japanese language, looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking Affiliate business?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Is your entrepreneurial spirit being stifled by the restraints of your current role / business?
Are you looking to grow your skills, surrounded by people experienced in high ticket SEO niches?
Perhaps you are already managing successful websites, but are held back by scalability and breadth of keywords?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are in the process of scaling up our SEO operation to handle our growth – both in terms of performance, and our expansion into new sites and new verticals.
As our new SEO Manager with Finixio you’ll:
- Work directly with our Co-Founders, and wider SEO team to help define SEO strategy, support & guide editorial & product staff on our Japanese-speaking assets
- Train & manage editors on SEO best practises
- Train, manage, develop, and potentially recruit technical SEO executives for your team
- Responsible for growing traffic on websites generating six figures in organic monthly revenues
- Working with the product team to ensure new website features & product releases are SEO friendly
- Produce competitor and keyword analysis
- Technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- Derive actionable insight from SEO reports (analysing key commercial pages, goal conversions in analytics, etc)
- Help to refine & optimise link-building strategies
- And best of all, working towards the collective goal of taking our business & your career to the next level.
- Experience in the same or similar role in the iGaming industry
- An affiliate background is highly preferred
- Experience with SEO tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience working in highly competitive verticals and blending an array of SEO strategies including aggressive linking building campaigns.
- Well-organized with the first experience in managing small teams
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Japanese language
- To be capable of thinking commercially but have a ‘roll your sleeves up’ mentality.
- Experience in identifying and managing resources when needed (ie content), and can demonstrate tangible ranking and commercial growth of websites/projects.
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.