Ivanti EPM Support Lead Date: Mar 29, 2023 Location: Kraków, PL, 30-302 Łódź, PL, 90-118 Poznan, PL, 61-725 Warszaw
Ivanti EPM Support Lead
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do?
As an Ivanti EPM Support Lead, you will be responsible for the overall direction and management of the Ivanti Endpoint Manager support team. You will work closely with our customer to develop and implement strategies to ensure the highest level of support for their Ivanti EPM environment. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Ivanti products and a proven track record in managing and building successful support teams.
- Establish and manage a team of Ivanti EPM support specialists responsible for providing technical support and incident management for our customer in the financial markets
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and procedures for effective incident management, escalation, and resolution
- Work closely with the customer to understand their needs and develop customized support strategies
- Provide expert-level knowledge of Ivanti EPM
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party vendors to ensure the highest level of support and customer satisfaction
- Ensure team members receive appropriate training and development opportunities to stay up-to-date with the latest Ivanti EPM technologies and best practices
- Monitor team performance and KPIs, taking corrective action as necessary to meet service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals
- Participate in regular customer meetings and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with Ivanti Endpoint Manager or similar endpoint management solutions is a must have
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership or management role within IT support or services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven track record in building and managing successful support teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Understanding of financial markets and the specific needs of customers within this industry is a strong plus
- ITIL or other relevant IT service management certifications are a plus
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent contract
- Opportunity to work remotely or in a hybrid working model
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events
- Access to e-learning and well-being platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (in a hybrid mode)