Corp IT Services is looking for a IT Systems Support person to join the team. Sygnum is Amazing! Join us to build the next generation Corp IT Services team organization and have impact, influence
Sygnum is Amazing!
Join us to build the next generation Corp IT Services team organization and have impact, influence business growth, and work with a great, global team.
We are looking for some passionate and motivated team members.
Our team supports the Windows / Microsoft Application environment corporate platform developers, pushing forward with best-of-breed Office365/MS Dynamics business tools innovation team.
Do you have a deep curiosity for financial services, technology, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, NFTs or ICOs?
Do you desire to work with a great team and company that really understands the value of Information Technology and its impact?
What you can expect
- We are an international, inclusive and ethical company driven by our values
- Our team members aim for a company-wide SecDevOps mindset and implement infrastructure-as-code strategy wherever possible
- Ongoing further education – we must learn to innovate and test bed latest technologies
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth
- Participate in the team to optimise and leverage internal corporate IT to support and build innovative, operational solutions for the business
- Collaborate to support, monitor and improve corporate
- Collect and process requests from internal customers
- Active participation in projects such as security processes, establishment of workflow procedures etc.
- You have several years of experience in support/engineering Microsoft technologies
- You are innovative, willing to learn, motivated, flexible and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
- You know how to find and prioritise business value in your work.
- You are motivated to work on your own, but you know that collaboration and communication will ensure your team will succeed. You are equally motivated by teamwork.
- You strive to elevate others to succeed around you.
- You want to work with people from lots of different skills and departments
- You are generally comfortable with an 80-100% English language working environment
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.
We are looking for an IT innovator to join our high-impact team based in Zurich.