Are you a seasoned IT veteran, ready to tackle large and complex projects for well-renowned retail clients? Then we have just the job for you – and in just the kind of professional environment you’ve
Are you a seasoned IT veteran, ready to tackle large and complex projects for well-renowned retail clients? Then we have just the job for you – and in just the kind of professional environment you’ve always aimed for: At Accenture, the global hub of innovation! We’re a leading technology center, creative agency and business/management consultancy all in one. Come thrive in an international and inspiring environment among lovely colleagues, improve businesses and lives (most of all your own, by having a blast while doing a job you’ll love), and enjoy the broad range of perks that only a truly top-notch employer can offer. Join the fun – together, we’ll make the future happen today.
- Relying on your extensive IT know-how, you’ll manage customized technology delivery projects for our consumer goods and retail clients. In other words: You’ll play a pivotal role in resolving industry-specific business challenges by using state-of-the-art IT methodology to create tailor-made digital solutions.
- In this context, you’ll showcase Accenture’s work by leading discussions and holding presentations on technical matters and SCM business processes. You’ll advise the C-level management, support Accenture client account leads during sales processes, and assess relevant Blockchain, AI, ML and agile solutions in cooperation with leading vendors.
- When getting down to the nitty-gritty of actual project work, you’ll lead expert teams during every phase from requirement analysis all the way up to delivery, roll-out and go-live. At every step of the way, you’ll ensure that the collective output meets high quality standards and deadlines without exacerbating the costs.
- This way, you’ll make an invaluable contribution to the complete overhaul of supply chains through excellent digital solutions.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree, vocational training or equivalent knowledge/skills in IT, informatics, computer science, software engineering, programming etc.
- Long years of professional experience as IT delivery lead, supply chain IT application/solution architect and/or manager of large teams in an agile context, working with end-to-end test process automation software (e.g. Tosca) and application management/outsourcing deal shaping/delivery
- Agreeable personality, good team leadership, communication and presentation skills; adept at interacting with management level
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hours (with the option of working part-time and/or remotely from your home office)
- interesting further training/certification opportunities and promising career prospects (advancement, promotion)
- a substantial referral bonus for each acquaintance of yours who joins us
- great insurance, pension plan and child care options, and a long list of exclusive special offers for staff
- our workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.