IT Service Desk Engineer (Note you will work for another company, Recruitment Managed by Easy Payroll Global) Company details and description The company has built the world's leading compliant crypto
IT Service Desk Engineer
(Note you will work for another company, Recruitment Managed by Easy Payroll Global)
Company details and description
The company has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and their vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. This company is proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the crypto economy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
What You’ll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Provide amazing day to day support across the company’s hardware and software platforms, for incredibly seasoned to novice level users and everything in between.
- Support the company’s SaaS tools, compliance practices, on and off-boarding processes, and collaboration hardware in our conference rooms and event spaces.
- Learn, document, train, and support new applications and IT procedures, always keeping a keen eye on opportunities to refine and increase efficiency.
- Create detailed and impactful documentation for your peers and the user base.
- Participate in IT Operations scrum teams to deliver projects and to continually enhance and scale the service capabilities globally.
- Act as point of contact on technical matters for local product and operations teams, as well as all other stakeholders.
- Partner with IT Procurement to help coordinate with local vendors, and to insure efficient logistics and supply chain processes.
What Our Client Looks For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Looking for solid Mac OS experience for both troubleshooting and deployment.
- Previous exposure to some of our standard Technology Stack would be beneficial (Okta, Google Suite, Slack, Duo, JAMF)
- Background in International IT Operations support role an advantage.
- 4 – 6 years of experience
Expected Weekly Hours: 40
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €20.00-€26.00 per hour
- Do you have any exposure to any of the following standard Technology Stack (Okta, Google Suite, Slack, Duo, JAMF)
- Do you have any background in International IT Operations?
- MAC OS for troubleshooting and deployment: 4 years (required)