p Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped...
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
IT Security Specialist
What will you be working with?
- This is a key role in our IT infrastructure team, both dealing with incidents as they happen and ensuring that we are best placed to prevent any future security incidents.
- Security breach attempts or other security related incidents need to be handled in a secure and professional way.
- White hat hacker information needs to be competently assessed and processed.
- We expect you to be able to proactively manage our shields, by e.g., hardening web servers and monitoring DB account services.
- Assessment and testing of all facets of our environments, e.g., penetration tests and vulnerability assessments, will be a key part of your role.
- You should be able to define procedures and standards for security management both within IT and in the wider business to ensure a high proactive standard.
- You should be able to provide content to security training for the whole organisation and there may be possibilities to test out our user base’s approach to security.
- Security Incidents and processes need to be clearly documented
Here is our wish list for what you can do already:
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in information systems, business or other related education
- IT security certifications such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Azure and Office 365 experience would be especially useful
- tcpdump, hping3, fragroute, man-in-the-middle attacks or showhttptest are a standard part of your vocabulary
- Any blockchain security experience is an additional asset
- Flexible working attitude and able to work under time pressure in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated capability to learn and adapt to new situations and requirements quickly
- Ability to work proactively with the development team to ensure that our applications build with a high degree of security
- Ability to work closely with different stakeholders and teams within the company
- Fluent in English is a must
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered.