Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
IT Security Specialist
What will you be working with?
- This is a key role in our IT infrastructure team, both dealing with incidents as they happen and ensuring that we are best placed to prevent any future security incidents.
- Security breach attempts or other security related incidents need to be handled in a secure and professional way.
- White hat hacker information needs to be competently assessed and processed.
- We expect you to be able to proactively manage our shields, by e.g., hardening web servers and monitoring DB account services.
- Assessment and testing of all facets of our environments, e.g., penetration tests and vulnerability assessments, will be a key part of your role.
- You should be able to define procedures and standards for security management both within IT and in the wider business to ensure a high proactive standard.
- You should be able to provide content to security training for the whole organisation and there may be possibilities to test out our user base’s approach to security.
- Security Incidents and processes need to be clearly documented
Here is our wish list for what you can do already:
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in information systems, business or other related education
- IT security certifications such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Azure and Office 365 experience would be especially useful
- tcpdump, hping3, fragroute, man-in-the-middle attacks or showhttptest are a standard part of your vocabulary
- Any blockchain security experience is an additional asset
- Flexible working attitude and able to work under time pressure in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated capability to learn and adapt to new situations and requirements quickly
- Ability to work proactively with the development team to ensure that our applications build with a high degree of security
- Ability to work closely with different stakeholders and teams within the company
- Fluent in English is a must
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered.