A propos de Talan Why Talan? For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Afri
A propos de Talan
For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation.
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
We are looking for IT Security Engineer to join our team in Madrid. The team is operating in English so strong English is a must.
A short description of the job
IT Security area is providing services to the Spanish entities and platforms included in the perimeter. The aim of the department is to protect any kind of information, which could have negative impact for our client (banking sector) in case of loss, theft, alteration or disclosure. The main responsibility of the IT Security Engineer is maintaining and improving the level of security by focusing on the day-to-day responsibilities and projects. The mission covers two major activities: IT Security and IT Continuity described below.
- Be the contact of the IT Risk and cybersecurity stakeholders in the perimeter
- Collaborate with central projects related to data security, digital signature, awareness,
- Maintain local governance updated and ensure coordination with the businesses in the
- Approve IT Security exceptions for the business
- Monitor controls on different IT Security topics
- Report control results and evidences in the Generic Control Plan and Risk and Control
- Follow-up all queries and requests received from users
- Follow-up application vulnerabilities scanning
- Implement digital certificates
- Help businesses to answer IT Security questionnaires (internal, regulatory and clients)
- Participate in the IT Security Steering Committee twice a year
- Responsible for handling cybersecurity incidents impacting assets and operations
- Report to Operational Control teams of the businesses in the perimeter
- Collaborate with central teams in the dissemination of the IT & Cyber Risk Culture and
- Ensure Safe Desk policy implementation by performing annual test and assess maturity
- Approvals, re-certifications, reconciliations and business support
- Definition of standard group approvals for applications/entitlements, update group
members, update applications/entitlement workflows, creation of roles, user’s lifecycle
- Assist auditors to verify the compliance with CIB IAM policies
- Local SPOC for Global IT Continuity team
- Organise and run governance for IT Continuity
- Deploy, maintain and manage an appropriate IT Continuity Framework for existing
assets and projects
- Raise awareness, involve and train all players in their scope
- Participate in the IT Continuity Steering Committee
- Produce appropriate reporting at Group level
What we’re looking for
- Ability to work in an international context (fluent English spoken is mandatory)
- Ability to synthetize / simplify
- Ability to collaborate, teamwork
- Ability to develop and leverage networks
- Project management methodology
- Risk analysis & anticipation
- Security & Safety
- English C1
- Computer science degree or a qualification in a related subject is highly desirable
Full time and permanent employment contract, if you prefer freelance – let’s talk about it!
Smart Office Pack so you can work from home in a comfortable way
Training and Career Development
Benefits & Perks like private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport cards as part of the flexible remuneration pack
Possibility to join a motivated team & work in international environment