Company Description At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver indu
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
For more information on the company, please visit our website or LinkedIn community.
Why join Synechron ?
We are in constant search for talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about working with our clients and being the best ambassadors for our company.
To strengthening the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for a Swiss German Speaking Sales/Talent Acquisition Manager for the Zurich region.
=> Don’t miss out on the chance to advance your career with a prominent global digital consulting firm for leaders of the financial industry.
Your focus will be to build relationships and ensure top line profitable revenue growth in the Swiss German region.
Your key responsibilities and activities will be:
- Using your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to build a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers;
- Leveraging your expertise to develop clear sales strategies and identify opportunities;
- Driving growth by identifying customer needs and working with colleagues to construct solutions that include the full breadth of both our capabilities and services offering;
- Stimulating growth in agreed target accounts and existing accounts;
- Contributing to the overall sector strategy, in line with group initiatives;
- Dealing with internal and external partners, business development professionals, solutioning teams from multiple disciplines, and delivery teams to bring together into cohesive teams with a single vision to enable pipeline.
You will also be involved in Talent Acquisition tasks:
- Handling the overall sourcing and recruiting strategy & activities within your region with the support of our sourcing team.
Your experience and your skills:
- A proactive sales personality with a strong background in IT integration and / or outsourcing and project services contracts;
- Account Manager with proven acquisition and closing talent into Swiss financial/banking sectors;
- Enthusiastic personality with high competence, winning attitude, and an independent way of working;
- Strong leadership skills to manage, support and influence the large number of individuals reporting, indirectly, coordinating teams both on and nearshore;
- A “networker” with a convincing appearance, able to communicate easily with major customers in German and English. French is an asset.
We offer you:
- A wide range of opportunities to shape your profile and grow in an innovative business environment according to your personal strengths;
- The opportunity to quickly take on responsibilities and help shape business in a cutting-edge technological context;
- The freedom to design the own go-to market strategy;
- A high degree of trust, flexibility and independence.
on top of that:
- The chance to be part of a multicultural team of supportive, hardworking and values-driven people;
- The opportunity to join a company whose priority is to enable employees to reach their full potential, to participate in a common endeavor, while being valued in the performance of their tasks, and to develop a sense of accomplishment;
- A challenging, exciting and impactful job in an expanding Swiss company and high market potential while maintaining its values and its local culture of proximity to its consultants and clients.
Swiss or EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Switzerland at the time of application is a pre-requisite.