IT Project Manager (f/m/d)
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime As part of our IT team in Frankfurt/Main, Leipzig or Stuttgart you will manage our mainly internal IT projects in Europe end t
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our IT team in Frankfurt/Main, Leipzig or Stuttgart you will manage our mainly internal IT projects in Europe end to end from requirement gathering until final delivery. You will take on a wide range of responsibilities:
- day-to-day management of technology projects (agile or waterfall) including time, scope and budget ownership
- Actively identify and mitigate projects risks
- Lead cross functional and international project teams
- Support the Product Owners to deliver against their product vision as strategic partner to drive tech revenue, digitalization, and innovation
- Evaluate innovative technologies (like AI, Blockchain, MetaVerse..) and ensure their compliant usage within EY
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, or other technical qualification with min. three years in a corporate IT environment
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management Methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified)
- Work experience as Technology Project Manager, IT / Cloud Engineer, Service Manager or Software Developer
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. To achieve it, we challenge the status quo and already look today for the answers of tomorrow. Standing still? Not an option. Change? We embrace it and see it as an opportunity and driver for innovation.
If that sounds like you, this may be your chance. We’re looking for movers and shakers who help companies, entrepreneurs, individuals and the public sector to solve their most pressing challenges. This requires collaboration on eye-level and often leaving the beaten track – as part of interdisciplinary and multicultural teams all over Germany, Europe and around the globe.
We also want to see you grow, both personally and professionally. That’s why we offer you working models and a wide range of on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual career path. It’s up to you to decide the pace you want to go on that path and the goal you aim to achieve.
We know that exceptional service for our clients starts with highly satisfied and motivated people. That’s why we offer our employees a wide range of benefits: from flexible working and international assignments to education and trainings, sport and leisure programs, employee discounts and retirement plans. Find out more about your benefits at EY.
Want to lead change? Become part of our team.
Apply now via our job portal: www.de.ey.com/karriere.
You can find more information about the application process at EY on our careers page.
Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer your questions at: +49 6196 996 10005.
Find out what others say about us on kununu and Glassdoor.