About the role Client delivery: You will work with clients to deliver technology projects that will support their business objectives. We are currently implementing projects across a rang
- Client delivery: You will work with clients to deliver technology projects that will support their business objectives. We are currently implementing projects across a range of sectors.
- Business development: You’ll be responsible for contributing to proposals and client presentations for complex IT delivery projects
- Practice development: you will work with Technology and Consulting leadership to build-out offerings, methodologies, and delivery capabilities (people and tools)
- Thought Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients looking to develop their solutions to deliver value and improve their operations. You will help raise the profile of the firm in this regard
As a client-facing IT Project Manager you will:
- Ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to recognised standards and within agreed scope eg.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop/assist with business cases
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Determine and assess need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Manage the project budget: Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
You will be a self-starter, highly motivated to develop a market leading capability and to progress within the firm. You will have the right blend of hands-on experience, an eye for innovation, and understanding of the markets in which we work. You will use this to excel in client delivery and help develop and build client offerings. You will:
- have a proven track record of project delivery
- be a confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain project plans and deliverables to technical and non-technical audiences, in a way that is accessible to everyone, especially senior stakeholders. You will have experience in facilitating effective workshops across all levels of an organisation.
- have proven experience of supporting business development activities, client relationship management and contribution to winning proposal development
- be inspired by the opportunity to drive our business forward in the market. You will have the required leadership skills to operate in a team environment involving support & mentoring of junior resources and the consistent delivery of high-quality deliverables
- have a willingness to learn and develop new skills. You will work in a collaborative team environment, but you must possess the ability to quickly develop expertise in areas where you are less-familiar or experienced.
- have experience of hands-on delivery of projects at key clients.
- You will have experience with Agile methodologies
- have led multi-disciplinary teams (may include partners teams, across the full life-cycle of a project, practicing agile delivery methods)
- have some experience in one or more of the following areas
o Industry recognised standard applications SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Workday, core Banking systems
o Data technologies
o Cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options.
o Emerging Technology AI, RPA, IoT, Blockchain
- have significant experience presenting to and developing written documents for executive and leadership levels within an organisation.
- have a personal track record of delivering impactful results;
- be an accomplished in building effective relationships with third-party delivery organisations through the process of sourcing, selecting, and managing the technical engagement with vendors/software providers;
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience
- Recognised project management qualification(s) such as Scrum, PMP, PRINCE2
- 3+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Project, Jira, Asana
- Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions, such as ERP, CRM, Document Management, Productivity suites etc.