IT Information Management Advisor Organisatie Oil & Gas Functie eisen Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Computer Science or related field or comparable business experience Proven pro
IT Information Management Advisor
Oil & Gas
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Computer Science or related field or comparable business experience
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to execute projects requiring cross-organizational alignment
- Exception written and verbal communication skills, ability to translate complex issues for consumption by technical and non-technical audiences at all levels
- Ability to take loosely defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications
- Proven track record of being able to learn, develop and implement new technologies, ideas and initiatives
- Understanding of Information Management Policy Development and Implementation, Information Architecture, Data Strategy and Governance, Data Lifecycle and Data Quality
- A firm grounding in objective classification systems, taxonomies, metadata and archival practices
- Knowledge of the legal and compliance aspects of information management including GDPR, security, privacy, intellectual property and digital governance
- Information Governance
Have strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills. Is highly experienced in communicating with business at all levels.
- Comfortable to work with global stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Experience of working in a global business environment/different cultures.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and balancing multiple priorities.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills. Is highly experienced in communicating with business at all levels.
- Experience of working in a global business environment/different cultures and with global stakeholders.
Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Result oriented with the ability to identify long-term effects of solutions on the business
- Competent knowledge of IM tools and technologies including SharePoint, cloud-based IM technology, O365, e-discovery, open text, Documentum, unstructured data analytics and implementing metadata frameworks
- Is familiar with Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Machine Learning and the benefits these technologies can bring to Information Management processes
- Understanding of how to use analytics, forecasting, trends analysis and proactive monitoring to improve Information Management processes
- Able to provide guidance and support to ensure compliance on data privacy [GDPR] and Trade Controls and other similar regulations
- Understand the different risks, format, controls & processes management of Physical & Electronic records
- Familiar with technical IM tools (e.g. E-Spir, PDMS, P&ID, SPEL, SPI, SAP/PM, EDMS)
Job Experience Requirements:
- Experience in policy development and implementation of IM best practices
- Experience in developing IM strategies, communicating strategic direction and coordinating delivery
- Experience in monitoring IM policy, compliance and standards
- Experience in extensive business stakeholder engagement to understand and meet business demand
- Experience in customizing tools and technology to provide a tailored approach to IM for the business
- Experience with working in Agile projects.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement ways of working.
The role is about being the focal point between the business and IT to provide best practice guidance and consultation on Information Management practices, solutions and tools to support specific business processes and hit specific business metrics. The IM Advisor will actively work with the business to design and deliver fit for purpose IM solutions. The IM Advisor drives and ensures compliance to IM standards, manual and data privacy and embeds IM standards in line with business strategy. They will also champion and advocate IM best practice and help the business in gaining more awareness around IM.
- Acts as first point of contact for the respective business on Information Management and advises the business on how to use the full capabilities of Information Management solutions
- Assist and educate individuals and teams on IM compliance requirements and ensures IM compliance monitoring and controls are in place, are applied within the Business/Functions and are reported to key stakeholders
- Actively works with the business to design and deliver fit for purpose Information Management solutions
- Compares market standard solutions with inhouse developed or legacy solutions and provides consultation to the business
- Liaises with the business and developers internally and externally to deliver Information Management solutions
- Drives and ensures compliance to IM standards, manual, data privacy and other IM-related laws and regulations within their respective business
- Deploys and embed IM standards, roles and responsibilities as defined in the business strategy
- Monitors and proposes initiatives to improve IM health and functional excellence in execution
- Champions and advocates Information Management best practice within the business and helps the business in gaining more awareness around Information Management.
- Performs risk management activities, has knowledge on control framework, audit and assurance activities
The Information Management Advisor is responsible for the definition of Information Management needs of the business stakeholders and the determination of Information Management solutions to meet those needs or resolve business problems. The purpose of the role is to provide consultation to the business to support the deployment and embedding of Information Management standards, roles, responsibilities, competencies, initiatives and services within the business and to ensure IM compliance requirements are monitored and reported accurately. The Information Management Advisor participates in the setting of priorities for IM services and assesses their performance.
Please send us your recent CV (Word) + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded
Duur van de opdracht
Uren per week
Business Analysis & Process Management