Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Specialist
About the role:
- Define, implement and maintain IT control frameworks such as IT Risk Standards and IT Controls based on internal policies and regulatory as well legal requirements
- Liaise with business to ensure IT compliance (g. outsourcing, data privacy, access control, etc.)
- Perform and support assessment of policy and standards compliance and exceptions and report status to management
- Create awareness within the IT and ensure that the control frameworks and internal policies are known
- Work with the IT team on the evolving development of the processes and solutions
- Coordinate and assist implementation of appropriate IT governance, metrics collection, and reporting capabilities
- Provide guidance on implementing IT control objectives
- Provide input to improve efficiency and effectiveness of IT governance, risk and compliance services
Here is our wish list for your profile:
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in information systems, business or other related education
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in IT Risk management, IT Audit, or IT security within the financial industry in Switzerland
- IT security certifications such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Knowledge and practical experience of standards and frameworks such as ISO2700x, ITIL framework and NIST cyber security framework
- Experience with defining, implementing and maintaining IT control frameworks
- Open minded and experience in handling with challenging situations
- Flexible working attitude and able to work under time pressure
- Demonstrates capability to learn and adapts to new situations and requirements quickly
- Working closely with different stakeholders and teams within the company
- Fluent in German and English is a must
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.