Company Description Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admi
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
The functional analyst (or functional designer) will be responsible for the functional analysis and documentation of development projects.
This includes the realization & maintenance of this kind of documents : activity diagrams, class diagrams, mappings between services API and data model, mappings between data model and screens, etc…
You will support the developer, and will be responsible for the production and communication of estimates. You will be in contact with several IT divisions, and sometimes the business clients directly, and must be able to challenge the requirements. You are the end-to-end responsible for the received user stories: validation in collaboration with the Business, colleagues and Architects, functional and/or technical analysis, acting as SPOC for the developers in the team and validation/testing once developed.
You will be in charge of:
- Design: design solutions based on the Business needs and the deliverables of the architects. If needed the analyst should be able to propose a mockup to the client. The functional analyst is also responsible of the estimation of the workload. We expect the functional analyst to be able to take into account technical constraints in his work, and to deliver output that will result in the development of performant solutions.
- Collaborate: collaborate with the (senior) Developers to translate the functional conception in an appropriated technical conception understandable by the developers.
- Coordinate: coordinate the development of the solution with the developer
- Communicate: communicate the status of the work to the Project Leader / Team Manager
- Follow-up: help the developer understand the work that must be done, and give guidance to them through the whole development process
- Prepare & Execute: prepare and execute test cases to produce the expected quality.
- Support: support the team during the acceptance tests by the users.
- Organize: organize the «Go live» of the application.
- Guarantee: guarantee the long term overall quality of the application domain by systematically taking into account: stability, scalability, traceability, flexibility, maintainability, performance.
- Autonomous, proactive
- Strong analytical skills
- hinks in a structured way and is able to translate the requirements for the developers
- Creative within defined processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Experience in IT
- Object Oriented principles
- MVC design pattern
- Technical background in .Net, web development
- Proven experience in Analysis
- Able to gather functional requirements and write functional designs
- Able to plan & organize functional workshops
- Knows the concepts of agile and scrum project methodology
- UML Preferable
- Mobile design
- Experience in Agile software development
- Languages: Dutch, French, English
- 3 days remotely allowed
- 2 days in Brussels Center