At Trane Technologies and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a
At Trane Technologies and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We’re a team that dares to look at the world’s challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
We are looking for a Domain Architect to join the Corporate IT function of Trane Technologies. Reporting to the VP Enterprise Architecture, you will have responsibility for establishing target state architectures, solution design within projects, and provide architectural guidance for addressing complicated technical challenges.
This role is remote and the location is flexible within EMEA.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You will set the vision for the future state technology supporting business growth capabilities
- You will define EMEA focused target states and roadmaps across all technical domains while incorporating modern components like cloud & AI/ML
- You will assess and evaluate emerging technology capabilities for compatibility, scalability, and viability in the Company environment.
- You will participate in the research, evaluation, & proof of concepts around emerging technologies (like IoT, robotics, VR/AR, blockchain) for applicability, compatibility, and viability
- You will drive architecture design for EMEA projects and incorporate enterprise principles, standards, & patterns that drive standardization, simplification, reduced time to market, and lower to TCO
- You will Inform long range & annual planning in alignment with architecture direction
What experience will you have?
- 10+ years of proven and progressive experience in IT
- 5+ years of experience in digital, ERP, or architecture
- Global exposure in a multi-national company
Why join us?
Our people are our greatest asset. In return for everything you bring, we are committed to helping you thrive at work and at home. In support of this we are open to hybrid working and flexible hours – ask us about it! We also support taking time away from work to focus on what’s important to you – this can be through paid time off to volunteer towards a cause you care about, or time off when you need it, for whatever life throws your way.
By joining Trane Technologies, you will be part of the global leader in climate solutions for buildings, homes and transportation. You will have 36,000+ colleagues working in more than 800 locations around the world. We are building a culture that is diverse, inclusive, respectful and driven to provide an opportunity for all. Come join us and be part of it!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
More information about our company can be found here: www.tranetechnologies.com