IT Business Analyst
Company Description Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admi
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
We are looking for an experienced analyst to strengthen the IT team.
- You become part of a team of different analysts, architects, developers, SDMs, service coordinators and PL’s.
- You analyze the needs of the different business users throughout different projects.
- You work in agile methodology.
- You fill the gap between the business and the developers.
- You are able to customize or parametrize software suites when possible.
- You prepare and execute testing of the solution.
- You document processes, requirements, solutions, user guides.
You will be in contact with the CIO, the infrastructure teams, the business divisions and supporting teams, the IS project leaders and other analysts.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You communicate in a concise but kind way, have good social skills.
- You are pro-active and you have a problem solving mindset.
- You are customer-oriented and you have a learning mentality.
- You can work independently.
- You value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
- You have at least 4 years of experience in functional and/or business analysis
- You have worked for at least 2 years in an agile environment
- Software: MS Office, Azure devops, MS Visio
- Languages: full professional proficiency in English and Dutch and French (trilingual)
- You are open for very regular mobility across all sites of Equans in Belgium
- You can set up test cases and guide the business during testing