IT Banking Document Management Specialist
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
Part of a team of experts in banking application, you will be in charge of document management. Your responsibility will be to improve our current solution and extend it according to new requirement and all challenges in line with a growing company as Swissquote. You will have the unique opportunity to have hands on the document process, that include document composition with OpenText Exstream, dispatching, and finally archiving in our GED.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Create and modify existing templates,
- Keep updated and monitor archiving process,
- Analysis of Business requirements and suggesting solutions,
- Drive projects for Banking Application team.
- Min 5 years of experience working in an IT department,
- Experience with Unix/Linux scripting,
- Know-how of document management,
- Creation and archiving documents with our current provider will be a big plus, (IMTF Hypersuite / OpenText Exstream). Anything similar is acceptable,
- Know-how on Shell, SQL and Java. Any other language is an asset,
- Curiosity and knowledge in banking and/or finance,
- Excellent analytical capacities, problem solving skills,
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, comfortable to give and receive feedback,
- English proficient, good level in French.