At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code pl
At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
You want to be part of our new mgm office in Porto? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
IT-Administrator in Porto (m/f/d)
IT Administration takes care of the entire infrastructure of the company. With the help of a ticket system (Jira ServiceDesk), all IT administration tasks are managed by the different support levels. Due to the numerous topics in our software house, you will come into contact with many interesting tasks and have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself at any time.
- Administrative planning and support of project specific resources
- 2nd und 3rd Level Support per Ticketsystem (Inhouse DE/EN)
- Administration and extension of Active Directory (role and access models, user and identity lifecyle, user and rights management) and domain services as well as group policies
- Script programming with Powershell
- Support and expansion of Microsoft Exchange environments
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
What you should bring
- Completed training as IT specialist for system integration or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in system administration
- Profound knowledge of Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP etc. as well as with large virtualization environments
- Good know-how in Powershell
- Experience in administration and operation of SCCM desirable
- Ideally certification in the MS environment (MCSA, MCSE from version 2012)
- Fluent language skills in English and German are an advantage
- Unique opportunity to make an impact in the early phase of building up a new mgm location
- We will be working in a coworking space in the beginning, but having the goal to move later to our own office
- Friendly and flat organization
- Access to internal and external trainings and our eLearning platform with internal content
- Flexible working hours and not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- 25 days of vacation (and 1 extra day per year in the company, with a cap on 30 days)
- Competitive salary with an annual review
- German course paid by mgm
- We provide meal allowance for a daily lunch
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our mgm und recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
Small note to personnel service providers: We do not use external support and therefore kindly ask you to refrain from contact requests.