This role will be focused on partner engagement with technology companies (ISVs) who leverage R3 products to build solutions for customers with the key goals of helping these companies’ market and sel
Day-to-day activities in the ISV co-sell program include:
- Identify and onboard ISV partners with the highest commercial potential, as well as working with existing program members.
- Understand ISV partner goals and create a joint business plan and strategy for growth. This plan will be focused on scaling the ISV partners opportunity generations, sales and brand growth.
- Educate the R3 global sales team to understand the ISV partner value proposition and engagement plan.
- Execute the joint business plan by working across multi-functional teams within R3 and externally with the ISV partner. This will require coordinating with direct sales reps, marketing teams, senior leaders, and others.
- Report progress internally within R3 and with ISV partner leadership.
- Co-own a set of ISV partners with the intent of developing, implementing, and driving GTM initiatives that increase influenced and sourced revenue for R3
- Drive joint account planning and execution between R3 and your strategic ISVs to align sales and alliance teams to drive qualified leads, including delivery of revenue modeling and the ability to communicate to executives both internally and externally
- Align closely with R3 and ISVs’ marketing organizations to identify and execute on unique co-marketing campaigns and events
- Work with R3’s product team to identify and outline possible product integration opportunities that lead to improved customer experience with R3
- Identify key stakeholders within strategic ISVs and build trust across their GTM teams and leverage strategic selling skills to influence unique commercial terms for R3
- Track and report partner-sourced opportunity pipeline, deal registrations, and closed deals against goals, marketing leads and other key metrics on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Solid experience in partner sales or business development in the software/technology industry with a history of exceeding performance metrics
- Preferred experience in working with ISV technology partners on global GTM plans.
- Experience implementing effective joint GTM programs for ISV technology partners including joint sales enablement, demand generation, lead tracking, deal registration and joint sales reporting.
- Track record of driving revenue through partners with structured programs
- Understanding of blockchain & distributed ledger technology (sales and/or technical acumen)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work across internal and external organizations
- Familiarity with salesforce.com