What You’ll Do The Non-Technical Sales Internship opportunity targets people who have an interest in Cisco IoT sales and marketing business. This role will provide you with meaningful work that direc
What You’ll Do
The Non-Technical Sales Internship opportunity targets people who have an interest in Cisco IoT sales and marketing business. This role will provide you with meaningful work that directly impacts your assigned team. Along with IoT Sales experience, you have the chance to work within your intern groups to research and present solutions to tackle customer challenges. During this summer program, you gain exposure to Cisco technology, sales and the opportunity to network and learn from top sales and marketing leaders within the organization.
Who You’ll Work With
Does the IoT excite you? Does connecting everything – from things to systems to people and making an impact excite you? Are you wanting to gain experience and be part of an industry leading solution IoT sales team at the world’s top IoT technology provider? As a IoT Sales intern, you will learn about the IoT Portfolio and selling innovative end-to-end solutions to across different areas of the IoT Sales business including Manufacturing, Control Center, Public Sector, Education, Utilities, Transportation, Energy/ Oil & Gas, Smart Cities, and/ or Healthcare, Global Digital Sales, and gain experience in various aspects of sales and consulting.
At Cisco, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining talent to shape our future and we want you! You will learn, gain IoT sales experience and grow within Cisco. Work with sales specialists and architects to make an impact on the business while getting exposure to sales and marketing leaders. Do you want to become Cisco’s next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated development path? Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
Who You Are
* You are a creative thinker and problem solver
* Strong skills: Organization, adaptability, flexibility, and highly self-motivated
* Positive attitude, eager to learn and curious
* Leadership and interpersonal skills, teamwork, ability to work in collaborative environment
* Knowledge of excel, word, microsoft office suite
* Able to create and execute strategy in a timely manner.
* Knowledge of project plans, scope, milestones and timely
* You are able to express oneself easily and articulately in English with excellent verbal and written communication
* Able to provide support to enable and drive impact for the business with the sales specialists, architects, account and planning teams.
* Ability to tackle stretch projects and be creative in a collaborative team environment
* You are able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship. (Student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.