We are TBô, the 400,000 people strong community-led and community-owned menswear brand.
Started in 2017, we are the pioneer of the community-led e-commerce space, host our own online community and influencer space where they discuss, develop, produce and sell innovative menswear through text, image, video and live streaming through our community software.
As Investor Relations Manager, you will be working directly with the co-founders, shareholders and strategic partners to further expand the company’s investor base and create a completely new way to embed investors in the company’s success. Your goal will be to make existing investors truly part of the company and attract new like-minded investors.
As one of the first companies in the world, we recently launched our Security Token Offering through our own website and attracted CHF 800,000.- from over 50 investors in the first two weeks.
- Accountable for achieving ambitious financing targets in collaboration with the co-founders
- Responsible for all communication with existing and potential future shareholders, incl. TBô’s investor relations website, email, phone and other means of communication
- Responsible for all PR activities in relation to investors in collaboration with our PR agency
- Responsible for a 5-digit investor relations budget
- Responsible for planning and organizing off- and online investor events
- Manage paid marketing campaigns to drive awareness in investor circles
- Drive and optimize existing and develop new financing sources, especially in relation to TBô’s Security Token
- Closely work with Sales & Marketing team to drive and support business success driven by investor efforts
- Work with CTO, UX/UI designer and tech team to optimize and automate investor pages and communication
- Support with the preparation and management of legal and administrative documents
- Analyze the investment landscape, develop pitch decks and company presentations
- Analyze customer, sales, product and community data
- Bachelor or master degree in finance, economics, maths, blockchain technology or similar
- Previous experience in centralized or decentralized finance, venture capital, private equity or blockchain technology
- Professional, eloquent and precise communication skills
- Professional experience in market, data and financials analysis
- Proficient in written and spoken English and German. In addition, French a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the Swiss early stage investment landscape, trends, regulation and technology in the financial industry
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with track record of implementing tangible solutions
- A keen understanding of legal frameworks in relation to private investments
- Strong ability with data analytics and finance
- Pioneer work: no other company has done what we are doing and you are asked to bring in your vision to further develop the community-led business model.
- Tokenized Company: we are one of the first companies in the world to have done a Security Token Offering and offer our shares for trading through our own website.
- Share purchase program: you will be eligible for our share purchase program (common stock).
- Growth: we’re growing very fast and are looking to scale further.
- Exposure: you’ll be working directly with the co-founders, department heads, investors and the media.
- Pace: you’ll get to join the fast train in a new way of doing things.
- Flexibility: you choose when and from where you work – as long as the work gets delivered.
- Instant feedback: community-led business is based on non-stop, instantaneous, and iterative A/B testing with more than 400,000 Tribesmen.
- Data: you’ll have data of more than 400,000 active Tribesmen at your fingertips which you can use to develop awesome new features.
- People: a great international and diverse team across 6 locations on 3 continents. We are selective – and only hire the best in their field.
- Location: we’re a global team, all working remotely and strongly together. We speak 18 languages among ourselves and span 13 time zones. The co-founders Allan and Roy are based out of our headquarters in Zurich and you’re welcome to work from here.
Compensation: fix + success fee
The hiring process will be with the two co-founders and a Board Member.
This is a part-time role that might graduate to a full-time position over time. Freelance is also possible.