About Celsius Network Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to pu
About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Investment Operations Manager (London, UK)*
- Provide regional leadership and work cross functionally to build and maintain end-to-end operating solutions that will enable all investment desks and various departments to function seamlessly.
- Provide oversight to all post-execution trade processing and internal controls, from trade entry through to settlement and custody, ensuring that all trades and trading actions are reconciled and trades are settled as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Responds to business issues and client needs, assists in risk management, conducts revenue analysis and participates in company’s re-engineering projects
- Constantly monitor the operations systems and work with the Finance, Risk and Technology team to re-engineer processes to keep everything running as efficiently as possible.
- Build a playbook, processes, tools and practices for the organization to support all aspects of Business Planning, inclusive of Financial Planning, Headcount Planning and Change Management, Training and Comms.
- Perform monthly KPI’s and analyze, develop, lead and implement remediation plans where needed
- 7-10 years of Operations experience within an asset manager, large fund or investment bank.
- Proven experience of managing an operations team and working on a variety of change initiatives.
- Exposure to a wide array of asset classes and instrument data, including derivatives.
- Strong focus on quality client service with ability to communicate and engage at a senior level within the organisation.
- Excellent leadership capability to manage people and processes.
- Ability to work in a complex and multi-cultural environment.
Celsius is currently operating fully while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in London, UK as we build our presence globally.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations