Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is currently seeking an Investment Associate to be part of our expanding Venture Capital business partnering with the senior leaders to proactively source and identify new investment opportunities within the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Proactively source and identify new investment opportunities within the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Qualify inbound leads for the firm by meeting with top crypto founders & management teams.
- Ensure a strong and continuous pipeline of potential investment opportunities.
- Execute on due diligence, helping the team evaluate new investment opportunities via market research, product reviews, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews and technical diligence
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, M&A, or a startup/technology/crypto business.
- In-depth understanding & relevant experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, including strong grasp of trends, themes, tokenomics, etc.
- Demonstrable passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- Strong written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills as our investment team meets with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis.
- Ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis.
- Fluent in English.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.