To better serve our customers, 3digiart offers a series of online services. As a backend developer, you are required to have the necessary skills to develop cloud-native microservices, implement featu
To better serve our customers, 3digiart offers a series of online services. As a backend developer, you are required to have the necessary skills to develop cloud-native microservices, implement features based on business requirements, and assist us in maintaining the cloud infrastructure (CI/CD).
- Developing nodejs-based microservices for our Web3 application
- Assisting with the integration of Metamask and Coinbase crypto wallets into our user authentication service
- Having a good understanding of public chain smart contract services based on ERC721 and ERC1155 protocols
- Advising our business partners on the design of digital solutions from a functional and technical perspective
- Keeping yourself informed about the latest market and technology trends and contribute your knowledge to projects
- You are at least in the 2nd semester of your studies (computer science and related studies)
- Ideally you have already gained practical experience in the industry (but not a prerequisite)
- Backend: Nodejs, Express/Koa and related nodejs-based backend frameworks, databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Ethereum technology
- Mastery of Git
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- Good command of German and English
- Learning opportunity in a fast growing industry and environment
- freedom to work very independently, while we are of course available to help you and clarify your questions
- In a start-up environment you have the unique opportunity to use your skills flexibly in different areas
- We provide you with intensive training
- We offer you a fair hourly wage for your support
- Our motivated team is always with you – a pleasant and supportive working atmosphere is very important to us.
Please send us your CV and references and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.